An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Saturday, January 21, 2012

R: 1

It's time to take a break from a productive work day that began when I woke up at exactly 2:43pm! Inspiration and urges to blog always seem to strike at the most inconvenient times. I'm currently in the middle of one of the most stressful school weeks (other than finals). It feels as if everyone is demanding something from me and I feel the need to give each and every one of them 110%. The desire to please others is without a doubt one of the biggest energy drainers, but when others exert a happy atmosphere = happy Camille, so it all works out in the end!

The picture above is my writer's workshop project for English. I have no idea how this project fell in with all of our other writer's workshop pieces, because this one doesn't necessarily have to include writing. The point of the project was simply to reflect on the lessons we learned in 2011 or the goals we have for 2012 in any format at all. As always, my inner yearning to come up with something totally outside of the box took over and I ended up buying tiles and a bottle of Mod Podge. Since one of my 2012 goals is to finally renovate my room (this is the fourth year i've had this goal), I decided to make wall decorations - each focussing on a lesson/goal. Pretty content with the final outcome! Time to work on the less exciting homework: Math and Chemistry.

3 comments: