An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcoming Mr. Sun

I'm alive! And currently wide awake at 1:30AM. In comparison with my bed times this past break, 1:30 is actually pretty darn early to be heading off to bed. Spring Break has officially come to a close, and I'm back to being the busy, stressed mess that I am in exactly six hours. Surprisingly, I'm content with the outcome of my break despite the fact that I didn't leave the comforts of my room as often as I thought I would. I managed to catch up on sleep - sleeping 12 hours almost every day, and create memories with the best of friends (most of them at least!).

A picture's worth a thousand words, so here are a few to share!









More pictures to come next week because the annual Loon Lake retreat is a mere five days away!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment