An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Du Sucre

Yesterday (Monday), my Marketing 11 class went on a little field trip to White Rock Beach.
Why the beach is called White Rock? Self-explanatory.
What marketing has to do with the beach? Let's just say "lots".

Quite a fun day if you ask me. I was reluctant to go at first too!
The day was spent venturing the beach, climbing the White Rock, watching the crab-fishers do their stuff, conversing with strangers and feasting on ice cream and wings.
This was the first time I put my new camera to use. Hope you like the pictures! :)



2 comments:

  1. You and your Hero2.. sheesh. Makes me want one! Nice background music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog.
    super love your blog.following you now
    mind to follow back?thanks

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete