An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Monday, January 13, 2014

Just a short two-photo post because I actually went out and used my camera today! I've been struck by a positive wave of motivation and inspiration and I hope to document it here for myself, so that I have a means of looking back at the memories I've created, as well as a reason to push myself to take on new projects and unlock my potential. With a new year and a new mission for this online journal, I plan to do just that: "To seek meaning and purpose, to feel, to dream, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation and to glorify and magnify the Creator." Here's to what's He has in store for me!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment