An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Saturday, April 28, 2012

Got Sunshine on Cloudy Days

I'm so thankful for the days I have homework. It seems as if those times are the only times I'm able to make a blog post.

Everything else > blog > homework, happens to be my normal routine.

 These are photos from a picnic I had with Vanessa by a local creek! We spent the day baking English Tea biscuits, then later biked down to the creek.

When we have no money to spend shopping, we make the best out of our days and spend them outdoors? I guess? Haha!


And since I honestly don't want to make a whole new post for one picture... I'll add it onto here! Today (Sunday) The fam went on our monthly states trip. I picked up a blue side bag that my mom calls "taga barrio", a reversible swim suit, metallic heels, a black romper, and a video camera! So excited to use my Hero2 this summer with you, Angelica! Shopping, Mech City Busk, Family... Today was a good day. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait for our own little summer adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know exactly what you're saying! I seem to be blogging more when I have a lot of other things to be done, instead I procrastinate and write a post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete