An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello! I had an idea for a new blog for a quite while now, but I never really knew how to start. I have no idea where I'm going with this blog, but I guess I'll leave that for time to determine. I promise to actually stick with this blog for at least five years, so stick around!!


I went on a little trip to the library yesterday with a friend, and we took out some pretty cool books and tried out that new milkshake machine at Mac's! I'd really love to have more time to read more books, but busy-ness has got the best of me. I guess busy-ness has got it's ups and downs, it all depends on what you have planned. If you enjoy what you do, it's all good. You'll never be bored, you'll meet new people and you'll have a lot of fun. It only ever becomes a problem when you have too much on your hands and you are making no effort to cut down on the load. Always remember your priorities, and keep them up where they belong. Since I'm not willing to opt out of anything, I'll be highly anticipating the commence of Summer Vacation for two months of stress-free relaxation (consisting of; eat, sleep, movie-watching, adventures, picture-taking, reading, painting etc.)

Just in case anyone wanted to know, my list of books to read is:
  • Happy by Ian K. Smith
  • The Little Book of Words that Matter by The Oprah Magazine
  • Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud
  • The Power of Positive-Thinking by MaryLou Carney
  • Handwriting Interpretation (on hold)
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • How To Be An Explorer of the World by Keri Smith
And who could forget my novel study book, The Chrysalids by John Wyndham and my driver's manual!

Sorry guys, gotta get going. English essay and Religion test up ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment