An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reality Checking In


Hi all. Not a whole lot of writing to do today. I slept over at Therese's house and uh. Well, I slept at 12 and I woke up at 12.. That's pretty much it. Spent the day watching them play Grand Theft Auto, and planting seeds in Therese's backyard. Here ya go!





PS. I can't believe tomorrow's already Friday. It seemed like it was only yesterday when I heard Rebecca Black's voice on the PA system of my school. One more weekend left until school starts again. Sorry to whoever reads this for the reality check. I know, I haven't done my homework yet either. HC sucks for the one week spring break. Even though we practically already had our spring break through the many days off we got that the public schools didn't get. Including Catholic Educator's Conference weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment