An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Set for Life

So, having the title of "Biggest Procrastinator and Perfectionist in the world," my intense closet clean up started at 10PM and ended at 1:30AM. I'm pretty sure that was the most impossible closet clean up ever. I remember complaining about not having enough clothes and wanting to buy more, but after yesterday..I don't think i'll be buying any new clothes for a while.. (Eco Exchange 2011-2012 held at my house!!)





I found so many clothes that I thought I lost and so many clothes that I never knew I had! I think I'm going to alter some of them too, to make use of it. RE-USING OLD CLOTHES (Y) In the end I organized my closet into categories:
  • Tanks, T-shirts, Long sleeves, Shorts, Cargos, Leggings, Jeans, Jean Jackets, Leather Jackets, Knit Sweaters, Cardigans, Polos, Crew-necks, Hoodies, Skirts, Dresses and Jackets.
Then I put them into sub-categories:
  • Indoor and Outdoor
  • Patterned and Plain
I also put my huge winter jackets and long ball gowns from PNT into the middle room closet. (Yes, I need two closets to fit all of my clothes) In the end, I ended up with a huge pile of clothes that I'm probably gonna end up giving to Big Brothers, consisting of: graphic tees and old Abercrombie/Hollister hoodies. So, I think I'm pretty much set for the next two years, clothing-wise. (Or to make a pretty darn good looking LookBook LOL) I don't think I'll outgrow my clothes a whole lot either.. :( It'd be nice to save money for once too. My goal is to pull of a "Christine Lachica" and not spend money on anything but food for a year... Leading to an intense shopping period! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment