An online journal created to seek meaning and purpose, to feel,

to dream, to discover, to spread joy and light, to love all of creation,

to glorify and magnify the Creator.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shortest Post Ever.

I NEED TO STUDY FOR SOCIALS NOW!!! Basically, I couldn't make a post yesterday because I was tired as fuhh from the retreat and SERVICE TEAM, so I decided to sleep at 8:30. Woooooo! Also, the internet was being a freaking retard and it was lagging to the max. I highly doubt i'll watch any Mara Clara or Kimi ni Todoke this week. Not even on the weekend! :( Stupid tests. STUPID TESTS.



Anyways, I just wanted to say that yesterday was probably the best retreat day we've ever had, since you know...retreats aren't really the best things anyways. I actually felt united with my grade. Or well, half of my grade. So thanks everyone!! Hooray for deep life talks with half of your grade. #peace

No comments:

Post a Comment